Hi! How are you doing?
Today I want to share with you time, useful time. And I’m sorry but no, I did not invented a time machine. But I did find something that can help you arrive in time. And I’m sure I’m not the only one that needs something like that. If you want to know what I’m talking about just keep on reading.
Today I’d like to share with you an app for those who depend on public transport and even FGC (ferrocarrils de la generalitat de catalunya)!. It’s called Moovit, and can show you how to get to your destination if you use those transports. But not only this, but also allows you to see the schedule, rate the driver mood, how crowded it is/was and even if it is clean or not!
- Choose the fastest route based on real time conditions
- Track arriving buses & trains on the live map – no more waiting in vain
Ride in peace
- Avoid overcrowding during the ride
- Enjoy dynamic ETA and rerouting options
- Navigate easily with point-to-point directions
Join the fun
- See fellow users on map
- Share your route with friends for easy meet-ups
So, there is no excuse for you for not getting there by the time you should. No more “I missed the bus” or it was so crowded that I could not get in”.
I hope you find it interesting and useful for your daily journeys.
See you soon,